All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those of you thinking about purchasing the livestream: during past years everyone here recommended to buy it without hesitation. Yesterday was the first time though that some of us experienced a lot of buffering problems. If you have problems contact the customer service ([email protected]) and hope that they can help you.
Some things that helped yesterday:
- reboot your modem
- use a desktop instead of a laptop
- sign out of the livestream for about 10 minutes
- use AirPlay if you have an Apple TV

Things that don't help:
- everything the varsity customer service tells you to do :p (only having the livestream open and closing all other windows and browsers, going to full screen)

I personally don't know if I would purchase the livestream for today with all of the trouble I had yesterday. Since I purchased the weekend package though, I just hope that they took down the twitterboard (which seemed to cause trouble for me) and that they made whatever changes that were necessary in order to provide the quality livestream of the past years.
The twitter feed is causing the buffer based on your bandwidth that your provider is serving. If you have lower bandwidth to begin with, when it refreshes, it will cause you to see a buffer. And unfortunately this is nothing that Varsity can do on their end.

Also, videos are not going up from anywhere except the Theater (Dance), and then Arena videos will be going up on Tuesday afternoon due to the livestream.

It's going to be close between YE and Twinkles...They both had mistakes.

youth elite 1sf and a major bobble....I wonder who will go home with a jacket.

I'm thinking Twinkles takes the jackets...they were really close scorewise yesterday, and I think YE had more deductions than them today.

The twitter feed is causing the buffer based on your bandwidth that your provider is serving. If you have lower bandwidth to begin with, when it refreshes, it will cause you to see a buffer. And unfortunately this is nothing that Varsity can do on their end.

Also, videos are not going up from anywhere except the Theater (Dance), and then Arena videos will be going up on Tuesday afternoon due to the livestream.

I'm not buying into the bandwidth- myth. I never had any problems with that on any other website other than Varsity yesterday (not even with another livestream yesterday).

Back