All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay time for my little rant here:
My team went on early day 2 because we had an awful first day. Understandably, the only person awake for our performance was cheerupdates. We ended up jumping 12 spots in small senior, even with mistakes day 2. We got no recognition for that huge jump in a packed divison. I am annoyed that no one seems to care about us, other then people within our program. Maybe I sound like a huge, whiny baby, but at this point, I don't care.
I was there and watched your performance! You guys did such a great job. I watched awards as well and me and my friends noticed the huge jump you guys made. It's definitely something to be proud of. I understand completely what it's like to be from a big gym but have no one really care about your team. Congrats on this weekend :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Okay time for my little rant here:
My team went on early day 2 because we had an awful first day. Understandably, the only person awake for our performance was cheerupdates. We ended up jumping 12 spots in small senior, even with mistakes day 2. We got no recognition for that huge jump in a packed divison. I am annoyed that no one seems to care about us, other then people within our program. Maybe I sound like a huge, whiny baby, but at this point, I don't care.

It is an incredible feat yes, but with a division as large as small senior its really hard to give everyyyy single team equal attention. Lots of teams did well and lots of teams jumped places.

It is an incredible feat yes, but with a division as large as small senior its really hard to give everyyyy single team equal attention. Lots of teams did well and lots of teams jumped places.
Four teams jumped 10+ places.
ICE Lady Lightning- 19+
GA Heat- 15+
MD Twisters Weather Girls- 12+
CA Lady Bullets- 10+

I'm just saying. It's annoying that only two were recognized.

How many teams did they bring! That's impressive!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We brought eight from our location. I think 4 or 5 of them took first in their divisions. There are two other locations that attended - Livermore and San Marcos. But since I can barely keep track of our teams, I'm not sure how many teams came from those two locations. :)

Four teams jumped 10+ places.
ICE Lady Lightning- 19+
GA Heat- 15+
MD Twisters Weather Girls- 12+
CA Lady Bullets- 10+

I'm just saying. It's annoying that only two were recognized.

I think its purely because LL won Cheersport and had a whole big hoo ha with SSX and because Lady Bullets... are lady bullets?

P.S @Cheermom1969 nice profile pic change, almost didn't recognise you there ;)

I think its purely because LL won Cheersport and had a whole big hoo ha with SSX and because Lady Bullets... are lady bullets?

P.S @Cheermom1969 nice profile pic change, almost didn't recognise you there ;)

LOL. My cp finally let me take a new picture of her this weekend because she liked her hair. :rolleyes:

We brought eight from our location. I think 4 or 5 of them took first in their divisions. There are two other locations that attended - Livermore and San Marcos. But since I can barely keep track of our teams, I'm not sure how many teams came from those two locations. :)
I believe Las Vegas was in attendance as well. Ontario is attending UCA maybe that's why they didn't attend NCA. Also, I thought the San Diego gym attended NCA as well.

I went to the Cali page and I counted 33 at NCA.
And 13 of those won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Las Vegas was in attendance as well. Ontario is attending UCA maybe that's why they didn't attend NCA. Also, I thought the San Diego gym attended NCA as well.

Oh, yes, duh! How can I forget about Vegas - they have my favorite Aces!

A word about Rays. They have been on my mind. This was a bad NCA for them! Everyone is complaining about how unfair their scores and placements were. Ha! Rays L5 teams were flung hither and yon in placements and in scoring this NCA. Raw score of did NOT even matter. Usually, NCA is where they shine. But, this was not their year. Just wow!

The pro's of the weekend.
1. The new back drop or set
2. running on time
3. Justin Carrier, as always, a class act.

The cons(imo)
1. parents not being able to see their kids perform(due to overcrowding and or having to use the bathroom)
2. How a team can go from 23,24,or 25th and not have a total clean routine day 2 and take 3,or 4th or 5th.
3. watching the opening video before awards.. always the same teams.
4. rude parents and cheerleaders not moving(legs or giant backpacks) so someone can get out. then cussing you off for being in their way..
other then that.. I had a great time! lol

I have watched some truly amazing athletes this weekend.

Back