All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw someone on Twitter asking why all Cali athletes were putting their stuff on private. Whatever the reason it's probably best for everyone, but I think not posting at all is a little excessive. I do a lot of things and cheer is just one of them.... I'd get it if they said nothing about cheer could be posted but nothing at all? Eek (not that social media is a necessity I can't live without, but I behave responsibly so I would find it unfair to be so harshly punished for someone else's actions)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree I'd be a bit upset that I couldn't post anything period. Especially if I was thousands of miles away from home. But I think it will be good that there won't be any drama until worlds that is lol

Really? You know my feelings now?
I simply pointed out that a poster, I felt, had a bad feeling about Cali/Smoed and I commented on it. So now that's turned into me being upset about people not being in love with the aforementioned gym/ team?
I don't like people twisting my posts into something they're not.
I don't have the time to go back but I can go back later if you'd like and pick out some posts to back up my post.

I don't have the time to go back but I can go back later if you'd like and pick out some posts to back up my post.

"But many posters here are giving evidence that we've seen smoed members and their coaches behave rather rudely on many occasions and you and the other Cali parent are getting upset about it."

Yes please find where ppl have evidence of coaches/athletes of Cali being rude and I'm upset about it.

If you follow my posts at all you will know I don't make excuses for anyone's bad behavior. At least I certainly don't mean to!

But there are times, like now, where I feel enough is enough and I'm tired of hearing over and over of the evils of California Allstars.

Back