All-Star Nca (friday And Day 1 Updates)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
Update here for Friday (nca practice updates new practice gear, teams practicing in general) and Day 1 updates as well.. if anyone is updating from the other halls that would be awesome too I'm sure other people would love lower levels updates!

Added by Ashley:
Here is the link to the google doc. Please do not filter the data, it filters it for everyone else looking at the document.

Justin's Carrier@JustinCarrier
Arena Ceiling Sneak Peek! #NCAnationals

BEQACH0CYAAmbhF.jpg:large

ooh that is so COOL! is this at the main arena? (level 5)

So question, are their different arenas for each level? sorry if its a dumb question i've never been :oops:

So question, are their different arenas for each level? sorry if its a dumb question i've never been :oops:
There is one main arena that is huge with stadium seating that holds the level 5 teams and then there are several halls (similar to what you would see at a large national) for the other levels. There is also a theatre for the dance divisions.

I think its halls A,C,D,E, some other hall and the main arena ?! Correct me if I'm wrong ?

There is one main arena that is huge with stadium seating that holds the level 5 teams and then there are several halls (similar to what you would see at a large national) for the other levels. There is also a theatre for the dance divisions.

Oh gotcha I get what you mean now, I can't wait to see videos and results!!

How about the All Star world getting called out last night for being elitist? Someone posted a pic late last night of a team practicing in jeans and the poor team got ripped on Twitter. CheerUpdates and Justin Carrier both called the bullies out and the photo was taken down.
So sick of bullies in our sport and glad to see people stuck up for this team!

Was there a livestream last year? If yes: was it worth the money or not?

Back