All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just me or did anyone else see a TT at CheerTyme?

Just saying in general:
some youth level 5 coaches need to work a lot on the technique of their athletes!
The pressure of the arena for some of these young athletes can be overwhelming and nerves can overtake any amount of conditioning, preparation and technique that has been drilled for hours upon hours. These are little kids. They make mistakes sometimes... and those mistakes can look like they haven't been taught proper technique, which just isn't the case with any of the programs putting forth youth level 5 teams at NCA this year.

The pressure of the arena for some of these young athletes can be overwhelming and nerves can overtake any amount of conditioning, preparation and technique that has been drilled for hours upon hours. These are little kids. They make mistakes sometimes... and those mistakes can look like they haven't been taught proper technique, which just isn't the case with any of the programs putting forth youth level 5 teams at NCA this year.

I understand that, but when I can't see even one good running full on a team (not even speaking about the other parts of the routine) that is not due to the nerves - that happens because the team lacks proper technique.

I understand that, but when I can't see even one good running full on a team (not even speaking about the other parts of the routine) that is not due to the nerves - that happens because the team lacks proper technique.
Then you must have been watching something I was not, because there were NO teams that lacked "even one good running full on a team" .

Small Youth 5
1. Cheer Tyme Cherish- 91.33
2. The Matrix Fireflies- 88.67

Then you must have been watching something I was not, because there were NO teams that lacked "even one good running full on a team" .
If I find a video of the team, I'll pm you (don't want to call out youth athletes in the public).

Back