All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's what I thought. Yet cheerupdates said it was still going #confused

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Sm Coed is still going on, so he either read his tweet wrong, or made a simple mistake

Since hitting is very rare today, I'm hoping this isn't what we should expect see at Worlds........not hit, no finals for you....oh if only.....

Wow there are a lot of small sr teams. Until I looked at the results I forgot just how many there were

I think I found the Small Senior scores...

fw5bmd.png

2e4m9fs.png

Lady Lightning didn't even make page 1 of SS results :eek:.

And holy close scores - teams can easily move up or down 10 (or more) places tomorrow, depending on how they do.

I think I found the Small Senior scores...

fw5bmd.png

2e4m9fs.png

Some of these placements are insane! I have the feeling that the floor is new. I'm watching kids tumble and strain to finish passes. It just doesn't look springy. Or, maybe I'm making that excuse in my head for teams I hated to see not hit clean.:oops::(

Some of these placements are insane! I have the feeling that the floor is new. I'm watching kids tumble and strain to finish passes. It just doesn't look springy. Or, maybe I'm making that excuse in my head for teams I hated to see not hit clean.:oops::(

Watching the routines on the livestream most teams struggle A LOT more with stunting than tumbling - which has like nothing to do with the floor. So I guess you're making that excuse in your head ;).

Back