All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small Youth 5
1. Cheer Tyme Cherish- 91.33
2. The Matrix Fireflies- 88.67

Just a question: are we entering % of perfection in the google doc or the actual scores? Because I entered the scores for Friday (or at least started), but those are the % of perfection...

Just a question: are we entering % of perfection in the google doc or the actual scores? Because I entered the scores for Friday (or at least started), but those are the % of perfection...
level 5 the scores and % of perfection are the same thing

Out of 30 teams that have competed for now Junior gunz is the 3rd team that hit today...

level 5 the scores and % of perfection are the same thing
Not youth and restricted.

ETA: This is also a question for level 1-4 and 6.

Anyone know if there is a way to turn off the tweets on the side of my livestream? Every time it gets a new tweets my video buffers. Also Im alittle ADD so its distracting me. :D

Lime: 2sb 1 sf
I always liked Lime for last 4 years but what is happening this season with them? I think I haven't seen them hit their routine this season.

Last edited:
Hmm good question. I would probably go with scores, but they use the percent of perfection for Summit bids so idk.

Hmm good question. I would probably go with scores, but they use the percent of perfection for Summit bids so idk.
Maybe add another column for % of perfection?

Large Youth 5 (% of perfection)

1. Youth Elite - 94.56
2. Twinkles - 94.44
3. Rays Teal - 89.00

Anyone know if there is a way to turn off the tweets on the side of my livestream? Every time it gets a new tweets my video buffers. Also Im alittle ADD so its distracting me. :D
Is that why my video keeps buffering? I have it on full screen so I'm not seeing the tweets, but it's frustrating when it buffers in the middle of a routine. It doesn't do that when I switch to my iPad, but the quality is not as good.

Is that why my video keeps buffering? I have it on full screen so I'm not seeing the tweets, but it's frustrating when it buffers in the middle of a routine. It doesn't do that when I switch to my iPad, but the quality is not as good.

Yes I even switched from safari to google chrome thinking it was the browser. I thought about using my ipad but I guess not.

Back