All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

couple thoughts...

if your tumbling is severely under-rotating...you don't have that skill.
if your going to do stretch/stretch tick tocks, please make sure you have an opposite leg stretch
if your going to have in your face vo's...please don't drop all over the place
fwo through to full/double is not a specialty pass, but there sure are a lot of them today

I'm sure I'll have more as the day goes on, but these are the biggest things I've seen in the first 2 hours or so of competition.

Yes I even switched from safari to google chrome thinking it was the browser. I thought about using my ipad but I guess not.
I have the same problem every time new tweets show up - I just contacted Varsity if they could take the twitter-thing down.

Let me know if they reply

Their reply :confused:
"If you go full screen the buffer related with the tweet board shouldn't happen. Also close all other windows and browsers."

Everyone who has a spare minute or two and knows how to work the googledoc: it would be appreciated if you could help entering results :).

Last edited:
Anyone who has a spare minute or two and knows how to work the googledoc: it would be appreciated if you could help entering results :).

I can help out ! Did you have something specific in mind or just keep up with the updates and type them in ?

I can help out ! Did you have something specific in mind or just keep up with the updates and type them in ?
All of the results that haven't been entered yet ;) - especially all of the Halls need to be updated. Just pick a level and go through the results-sheet linked in the first post and look if everything is in the google doc.

Back