All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BhqDjC3CAAEaYL1.jpg

cheer updates just posted ( sorry for the size) Come on twinkles!

All of the results that haven't been entered yet ;) - especially all of the Halls need to be updated. Just pick a level and go through the results-sheet linked in the first post and look if everything is in the google doc.

I hope it's OK, I tried the Arena (friday) sheet to put calculations instead of typing the results manually.
I figured from the scoresheets that to go from D1 score to percentage of perfection, you need to do :
%perf = (D1 / 73) * 100
(Can someone actually confirm that ? If it's wrong, then the entire page is off :D)

Using that actually made filling the %Perf column a loooot faster. This way, you only need to type the actual score, then type the calculation in the first box of the %Perf column and spread it through (as long as the teams are the same level).

ETA : I can even implement the formula ahead of time on the other sheets if it helps ? It will update the %Perf as soon as the D1 score is typed in, it will just say 0 until then.

Wow those top three teams in small junior 5 are so close!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Since I've already entered a couple of divisions: There are very few divions (across all levels), where it is not incredibly close between the teams. I think so far there isn't one team that will for sure get those jackets tomorrow if they hit.

Since I've already entered a couple of divisions: There are very few divions (across all levels), where it is not incredibly close between the teams. I think so far there isn't one team that will for sure get those jackets tomorrow if they hit.
Oops, sorry. I literally just woke up and only saw that written out list of that division. I have a love/hate relationship with close scores: I think it makes it more exciting but I also hate when I'm the team that misses out by .02 :(

Their reply :confused:
"If you go full screen the buffer related with the tweet board shouldn't happen. Also close all other windows and browsers."

I did that and the buffering got worse, they emailed me the same answer.

South Elite stopped due to injury :(

Back