All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP is the side base in that stunt, she has been a flyer her whole life and this is her first year basing. After a rough day one I showed her this, brought a big smile to her face . Thank you !

Tell her she and her stuntgroup did a great job in not giving up, my athletes were totally impressed and i'm sure they will hit flawless Day 2 [emoji172]

Love seeing these teams together right now practicing to come back and kill it tomorrow. Good luck on day 2 everyone!

Yes, there is. Sometime you just have to let it go.
GlmRGhalWYJx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, if the flyer was "too big" they wouldn't have been able to keep that stunt up. The fight in that entire group was amazing! Hope they crush it on day 2

Peach :( I HATE RAW SCORES
(I sound mad but it's just that Peach and Aces are my favourite, yet they are like 9th and 10th)
On a positive, also loved the creativity in Apple!

stuck at work all night so i missed most of day one, but i actually did predict large senior standings correct for once... shocked by great whites, but i love a good underdog...
medium all girl senior= damn.. thats all i have to say about that.
i love brandon, so im thrilled they are in first, but crazy how much talent is in small coed this season.

i feel bad for those kids on lionheart, like i get she was extremely desperate to form a team in less then a season, but to put a whole team through that so unprepared is just sad. I cant imagine considering how that performance went, that they were any what prepared leading up to NCA. I get you got to start somewhere, and that people have said a lot of the athletes are in it just for fun and not to be extremely competitive this season, but it didnt look like any of them were having fun or enjoying it.

Last edited:
Back