All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looking at scores/performances, I am reminded of how much cheer is an "any given day " sport.

You can hit zero at your showcase two days prior, have two SFs on day one, and still have a shot at a title if you have a great Day 2. It's anyone's game.

Love it.

I actually wonder how much of the "wow, how did they score so high/low" is due to the luck of the draw. Peach and Smoed for example went comparably early in their divisions and therefore probably scored a little lower than those teams that went on later. With scores that are THAT close in a lot of the divisions I wish there would be a way around scores that rise with time. It is just crazy to think how much money is spent for these competitions just to have teams not win/place well because they had to go on early in their division.

ETA: I'm just glad though that none of the teams that are close to the top score have me look like that :confused: though.

Those are the scores of the top 9 medium senior teams (I left Aces out because they went on twice due to injury) sorted by their performance time. The dotted line is the linear trend line.

Screenshot 2016-02-21 14.37.49.png

@King congrats for Livis first NCA jacket. Dang I still remember you posting a picture of her hitting a ray in a tummy and today she won her first NCA jacket. Time flies!

Thank you! I'm happy she had a great time too. We really want her to just enjoy cheer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back