High School Nca Gameday Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
Has anyone heard of anyone who’s going to compete in this division? My team is competing in it at NCA regionals this weekend and I’m curious how big it will be at nationals.
Interestingly, they don’t split coed in the division at all.

Has anyone heard of anyone who’s going to compete in this division? My team is competing in it at NCA regionals this weekend and I’m curious how big it will be at nationals.

Is it NCA and not UCA regionals ??
Just asking Bc NCA doesn’t really do crowd leading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t heard of anyone going, but no one around here even considers NCA.

If the format is like UCA’s version, I’m not surprised they don’t split coed and all girl. UCA didn’t at Bluegrass, and I’m sure the only reason they do at nationals is the sheer number of teams. With no difficulty score on the score sheet, there’s really no reason to do so.

I went to the last 6 NCA HS Championships. Game time/game day there has gotten bigger each year just as UCA's has. They usually hold it in Hall A or Hall B and it has its own stage setup to look like a sideline.

In terms of competitors, I know there are a couple 'big' names but otherwise it is usually open for the taking by the top teams.
Good luck this weekend!

Sorry I should have specified that I meant the game day performance division (which I believe is new this year). It’s supposed to be more UCA like from what I understand.

I went to the last 6 NCA HS Championships. Game time/game day there has gotten bigger each year just as UCA's has. They usually hold it in Hall A or Hall B and it has its own stage setup to look like a sideline.

In terms of competitors, I know there are a couple 'big' names but otherwise it is usually open for the taking by the top teams.
Good luck this weekend!

Thank you! We got 3rd at UCA regionals with a less than perfect routine, but they’re getting more comfortable with the routine each time we compete!

Depending on how it goes there will be a video in the video thread.

Last edited:
Sorry I should have specified that I meant the game day performance division (which I believe is new this year). It’s supposed to be more UCA like from what I understand.
Hadn't heard about that one!

I feel ya on the video action. We struggled a bit (for us) at Mile High as well.

Back