All-Star Nca Google Doc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I won't delete, but adding a "Worlds" sheet may confuse things a bit. If all you care about are the worlds teams, you could always filter the "x" teams out of the pre-bid list. You would be left with Worlds divisions. If there are multiple places for people to input scores & times, that duplicates work and is potentially confusing.

I added the filter options to the header row. Should be very easy to filter/sort whatever row you'd like.

I did the spread sheet for cheersport, and was planning on doing another one for NCA. But my computer is broken, and midterms are next week. Wish I could help, it was fun to keep up with for cheersport.

I will say though, I give you props for having it open to edit by everyone. When adding in scores and ranks, even just for level 5 at cheersport. It was very easy for me to mess things up, and I deal with data and numbers all day long because of my major.

Would it be easier to have a separate sheet for each venue?

It may come as a surprise, but I am a bit short on time at the moment. If someone would make a new tab for each venue and move those teams there (but keeping the same format) that would be awesome! Thank you in advance.

It may come as a surprise, but I am a bit short on time at the moment. If someone would make a new tab for each venue and move those teams there (but keeping the same format) that would be awesome! Thank you in advance.

It looks like someone already did!

Back