All-Star Nca Google Doc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlueCat

Roses are red, cats are blue
Dec 14, 2009
Here is a spreadsheet that we can use to keep up with NCA/NDA. This took a tremendous amount of work by several people to get it to this point. (Still don't see why EPs don't just do their own this way.)

I specifically need help with:
1. Separating program name from team name.
2. Fixing all of the Worlds bids (teams who already have bids.)
3. Keeping up with scores/rank
4. Keeping up with D2 times. (known once division finishes D1)

Welcome to Google Docs

Guidelines:
1. Please don't move/change anything unless you know what you are doing.
2. Please make any corrections that you are CERTAIN of.
3. This will stay public, please don't start another without calling it something VERY different. We don't want to keep track of multiple editions.
4. If you want to suggest layout changes or additional info, please post it here.
5. As it gets closer, I may add some formulas to keep up with rank on D1. Don't mess with those unless you REALLY know what you are doing.

I'll help out with this, I already had my own version anyway for my own use. But since I'll be glued to my computer the weekend already, it'll be something fun to help with.

I already have all the worlds bids written down, so I'll just copy them over from mine, so hopefully that's okay. :)

I sounded scarier in my first post than I meant to. The whole point of this is to share and crowd-source getting all of the information in. If it gets too messed up somehow, I can always go back and restore it to any point.

I also just noticed there's some special athlete teams over on the dance spreadsheet. Shouldn't they be on the cheer one?

I'll help out with this, I already had my own version anyway for my own use. But since I'll be glued to my computer the weekend already, it'll be something fun to help with.

I already have all the worlds bids written down, so I'll just copy them over from mine, so hopefully that's okay. :)

Double check your cheersport bids against the USASF's most recent list:
USASF.NET

I had to change some teams recently because they differed from the information we had collected from social media.

Double check your cheersport bids against the USASF's most recent list:
USASF.NET

I had to change some teams recently because they differed from the information we had collected from social media.
I made a Google Doc of the teams that have bids from the USASF website that I use when making my spreadsheets.

I made a Google Doc of the teams that have bids from the USASF website that I use when making my spreadsheets.

Oh okay. So do you not have last weekend's bids then?

Sent from the Fierce Board App

Note: once we get the teams/programs fixed, we can go back to sort by venue, division, times, etc.

I sounded scarier in my first post than I meant to. The whole point of this is to share and crowd-source getting all of the information in. If it gets too messed up somehow, I can always go back and restore it to any point.
It's good that you sounded scary, because at worlds last year there was someone clearly NOT knowing what he/she was doing while entering information and messing up the whole spreadsheet.

Since there isn't a city/state whatever column, on Planet Cheer teams, I added the state abbreviation in parentheses because there's 4 Planet Cheer teams, but they're from 3 different states and all have the same gym name. I thought it would be easier to differentiate that way (especially because 2 are in the same division). I'm not sure if this is the case with other teams or not too.

I hope everyone doesn't mind but I sorted them by division so teams are easier to find. It can be undone if people don't like it that way but for now they're all grouped together and organized starting with L1 at top through L5/6 at bottom.

Trying to add the states, which is much easier when sorted by program. Will change back in a bit.

As the event is going, it will be easier if they are sorted by venue and time. This will allow people watching to input scores as they are called out. If someone wanted to take the time to put in the D2 times as they became available, that would be hugely helpful for a lot of coaches. (The D2 times can be figured out once the D1 rankings are determined.)

I won't delete, but adding a "Worlds" sheet may confuse things a bit. If all you care about are the worlds teams, you could always filter the "x" teams out of the pre-bid list. You would be left with Worlds divisions. If there are multiple places for people to input scores & times, that duplicates work and is potentially confusing.

Latest posts

Back