High School Nca H.s. Nationals Warm Up Time

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yall should do some sort of school season pass next year that gets you college nationals, nca hs nationals and uca hs nationals!
That is the eventual goal I think. Do a spirit package and then an allstar one, and of course the full season for the die hards lol. Our goal is to make watching LIVE as easy as possible and to give folks back home the most connected experience to the competition as we can. So hopefully we can continue to do that :)

It generally comes out about a week before (Wednesday-ish) before the competition.
its been out since last week and has been updated, if you need it still let me kow and i can forward you the email!!! what school will you be with this weekend ?

I realize that but now that you can't have audio online the dvds would be nice
Especially since you're not supposed to video. How in the world are we supposed to have our nationals videos if we can't video them ourselves, can't buy them as a dvd, or can't watch them online with audio? It's a little frustrating. If I get told I'm not allowed to video this year, then I will gladly tell the person that until we have another option I will video my heart out!

Especially since you're not supposed to video. How in the world are we supposed to have our nationals videos if we can't video them ourselves, can't buy them as a dvd, or can't watch them online with audio? It's a little frustrating. If I get told I'm not allowed to video this year, then I will gladly tell the person that until we have another option I will video my heart out!
Right? This completely sucks. This might only increase the amount of illegal videotaping.

Right? This completely sucks. This might only increase the amount of illegal videotaping.
I've been told every year I'm not allowed to video. It's just ridiculous, we pay thousands of dollars and we won't even have anything to remember it?! That's just stupid, I WILL video even as that man or woman taps on me on the shoulder to say I can't.

I've been told every year I'm not allowed to video. It's just ridiculous, we pay thousands of dollars and we won't even have anything to remember it?! That's just stupid, I WILL video even as that man or woman taps on me on the shoulder to say I can't.
Fight the power!

Unless its a professional camera or a camera that is actively preventing others from seeing the routine being performed, there is no rule on video-ing. Have at it!

Back