High School Nca Hs Nationals 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW Belle Chasse. Motions are strong and sharp, megaphone movement is strong and controlled, they're LOUD, and the signs are waved correctly, not just whipped horizontally in a way that doesn't allow us to see the letters. Also pacing is fantastic, they didn't rush.

That was so pleasing to watch [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRACUT!

Love their performance energy.

Also, because I've noticed this with lots of NCA teams: does the scoresheet give teams leeway to use frontspots/not max out stunt groups without losing points? I notice many teams use them, including the advanced ones.

Last edited:
DRACUT!

Love their performance energy.

Also, because I've noticed this with lots of NCA teams: does the scoresheet give teams leeway to use frontspots/not max out stunt groups without losing points? I notice many teams use them, including the advanced ones.

I've noticed teams with fronts seem to have placed worse this year. In previous years they did not really count down for that. Our stunt difficult scores were the same as last year doing half ups as it was doing squad switch ups with fronts.

I've noticed teams with fronts seem to have placed worse this year. In previous years they did not really count down for that. Our stunt difficult scores were the same as last year doing half ups as it was doing squad switch ups with fronts.
If you are using this team as an example they got grand champs at NCA.

And both times they went! Imagine how great it must be to be so good that it can be guaranteed that you'll win a big competition if you go?

It truly is a great program. It has been amazing to watch their program evolve over the years - they definitely work super hard for everything they have earned. When they hit the mat at local competitions you can guarantee the gym is packed with all eyes on them!

The coaches are great also - one actually does choreography for my team - so it has been great to be able to pick his mind and learn from him over the past few years!

And both times they went! Imagine how great it must be to be so good that it can be guaranteed that you'll win a big competition if you go?
I'm going to assume I'm taking this the wrong way. Could you please clarify what you mean?

I'm going to assume I'm taking this the wrong way. Could you please clarify what you mean?
Oh, nothing negative meant! They're a fantastic program (and a favorite of mine, if you've seen my Twitter posts). I have such faith in their competitive strength that I feel like they are guaranteed to win, even at big comps like NCA. They've gone twice and both times they not only won their division, but also got grand champs. They make it look easy.

It truly is a great program. It has been amazing to watch their program evolve over the years - they definitely work super hard for everything they have earned. When they hit the mat at local competitions you can guarantee the gym is packed with all eyes on them!

The coaches are great also - one actually does choreography for my team - so it has been great to be able to pick his mind and learn from him over the past few years!

I graduated from Dracut in 06 and your statement about cheer's evolution is so accurate. When I was there, the team could barely hit preps and extensions. I only did all star in high school bc I played field hockey and ran track but man, the cheer team was just awful. It still amazes me how far they've come. Makes me so happy to see. And from what I've seen/heard, the school really seems to support them (as they should) which is awesome. Hope they keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back