All-Star Nca Large Senior Level 5 All Girl Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think if CEA HITS their routine then they will win but they havent had a flawless routine yet so idk:/ if CEA doesnt hit then i think is world cup. im in love with them this year....theirs something about there routine this year that makes me love it because in the past i wasent a world cup fan:D
They hit perfect day 1 at Cheersport. Stunts were solid and everything was on time. If they perform like they did day 1 @ Cheersport, both days this weekend, then they have a GREAT shot at the jackets. Same with worlds. They just need to HIT! Team Senior Elite <3

I've always been completely in love with senior elite, but because of their inconsistency and by seeing shooting stars' talent, I've fallen in love with them over this season! But honestly I think I would cry tears of joy if CEA won because I know deep down that crazy teal obsession is still there somewhere :)

who else is in the division besides these 3 teams?

They hit perfect day 1 at Cheersport. Stunts were solid and everything was on time. If they perform like they did day 1 @ Cheersport, both days this weekend, then they have a GREAT shot at the jackets. Same with worlds. They just need to HIT! Team Senior Elite <3

It was one of their better performances yes, perfect..no. They still had like 6 or 7 points in deductions day one (can't remember the scoresheet clearly)

nca.jpg

maddie cake?

#ohwait ....

love me some CEA, however, F5 OVER ERR'THANG. don't be gettin' it twisted

It was one of their better performances yes, perfect..no. They still had like 6 or 7 points in deductions day one (can't remember the scoresheet clearly)
Well I'm talking about stunting wise. They were solid. I know about the deductions etc. But just those stunts.. WOW!

Well I'm talking about stunting wise. They were solid. I know about the deductions etc. But just those stunts.. WOW!

Wasn't trying to attack your post, however you stated if they hit like they did at Cheersport day 1 then they have a good shot at jackets and globes. In many divisions 6 points was the difference between 1st and as low as 7th and 8th place. When you throw the other two big contenders into the mix with them, 6 points in deductions when others hit will get them third. So basically, the other two need equal to more amounts of mistakes than them, or Senior Elite needs to hit better than they have hit all year long for a shot. That's not saying they don't have a shot, but the general consensus is they are extremely inconsistent this year. Their best performance was watered down, and still had multiple mistakes, it just so happened that none of them involved their stunts so they gave the illusion of hitting. F5 and WC definitely out difficulty them in almost every category on the score sheet. SE edges out pyramid, but they're no longer dominating stunts in this division. My (hopefully non offensive) is that hit for hit Senior Elite is third best in the division. Others make mistakes and Senior Elite hits, the titles theirs. All three hit, I just don't see them outscoring WC and F5.

Back