All-Star Nca Large Senior Level 5 All Girl Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wasn't trying to attack your post, however you stated if they hit like they did at Cheersport day 1 then they have a good shot at jackets and globes. In many divisions 6 points was the difference between 1st and as low as 7th and 8th place. When you throw the other two big contenders into the mix with them, 6 points in deductions when others hit will get them third. So basically, the other two need equal to more amounts of mistakes than them, or Senior Elite needs to hit better than they have hit all year long for a shot. That's not saying they don't have a shot, but the general consensus is they are extremely inconsistent this year. Their best performance was watered down, and still had multiple mistakes, it just so happened that none of them involved their stunts so they gave the illusion of hitting. F5 and WC definitely out difficulty them in almost every category on the score sheet. SE edges out pyramid, but they're no longer dominating stunts in this division. My (hopefully non offensive) is that hit for hit Senior Elite is third best in the division. Others make mistakes and Senior Elite hits, the titles theirs. All three hit, I just don't see them outscoring WC and F5.
*opinion. Forgot to type it in the second to last sentence.

ITS A MINI WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited to see how it turns out. I'm a senior elite fan always and forever, but F5 and shooting stars both have great routines too, so its really gonna b who hits and who preforms above and beyond. personally i think senior elite is gonna b taking those jackets home, then 2nd to shooting stars, 3rd to F5

I've always been completely in love with senior elite, but because of their inconsistency and by seeing shooting stars' talent, I've fallen in love with them over this season! But honestly I think I would cry tears of joy if CEA won because I know deep down that crazy teal obsession is still there somewhere :)

who else is in the division besides these 3 teams?

Charlotte Gold :)

Wasn't trying to attack your post, however you stated if they hit like they did at Cheersport day 1 then they have a good shot at jackets and globes. In many divisions 6 points was the difference between 1st and as low as 7th and 8th place. When you throw the other two big contenders into the mix with them, 6 points in deductions when others hit will get them third. So basically, the other two need equal to more amounts of mistakes than them, or Senior Elite needs to hit better than they have hit all year long for a shot. That's not saying they don't have a shot, but the general consensus is they are extremely inconsistent this year. Their best performance was watered down, and still had multiple mistakes, it just so happened that none of them involved their stunts so they gave the illusion of hitting. F5 and WC definitely out difficulty them in almost every category on the score sheet. SE edges out pyramid, but they're no longer dominating stunts in this division. My (hopefully non offensive) is that hit for hit Senior Elite is third best in the division. Others make mistakes and Senior Elite hits, the titles theirs. All three hit, I just don't see them outscoring WC and F5.
I agree with you on the scoring. But we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully they can pull it off! :)

P.S. I have an issue with the fact we're from the same program and we've never met. That needs to change in Jersey :)
We aren't going to Jersey!!! We go to BATC, then Myrtle Beach. Are you going to either of those!!! Love meeting our Fame/fierceboard family.

Don't know if anyone has posted yet, and don't feel like looking so its whatever. lol

NCA All Star Nationals 2012 - Large Senior Day 1 Performance Schedule

1. Cheer Extreme All Stars Senior Elite
2. World Cup Shooting Stars
3. Maryland Twisters F5
4. Charlotte All Stars GOLD

:)

whats the order (sorry if its already posted I just don't feel like reading through) cause I feel like if any division is going to have teams affected by order its this division only because Im not expecting anything less than 2 or 3 changes per team so I think it will be interesting to see how the judges place that first team on day 1

whats the order (sorry if its already posted I just don't feel like reading through) cause I feel like if any division is going to have teams affected by order its this division only because Im not expecting anything less than 2 or 3 changes per team so I think it will be interesting to see how the judges place that first team on day 1
Don't know if anyone has posted yet, and don't feel like looking so its whatever. lol

NCA All Star Nationals 2012 - Large Senior Day 1 Performance Schedule

1. Cheer Extreme All Stars Senior Elite
2. World Cup Shooting Stars
3. Maryland Twisters F5
4. Charlotte All Stars GOLD

:)

Back