All-Star Nca Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really sad I don't have cheer friends that will host NCA-watching parties. I just have a hubby that says things like "How many cheer videos have you watched today?" and "Are you watching a competition live on the computer? When is it over, and how much did you pay for it?"
Orrr my personal favorite: "Are you really going to check fierceboard again? Nothing could have possibly happened in the last 2 minutes."

I feel your pain! I hear the same thing from my husband except he calls Fierceboard "fierce face" mixing it up with Facebook. I tell him to stop hatin and join the fun.

All I can say is Hallelujah! Now if only I can remind my brain that there is a time difference...
Is Dallas a 1 or 2 hour time difference from the east coast? Thank you for posting this very important little reminder! I totally forgot about the time difference.

Is Dallas a 1 or 2 hour time difference from the east coast? Thank you for posting this very important little reminder! I totally forgot about the time difference.

Dallas is 1 hour behind EST

I was stupid and did the pre-pay thinking it would recognize my computer or something so I could go back and click to watch in a few hours. I opened another window to test it out and nope. I guess I have to keep the "paid for" window open from now (early A.M.) til tonight when it's over. Live and learn I guess. We'll be there to watch live Sunday. My daughter was suppose to perform but her team was dissolved :(

I've shut my computer down since paying, and then was able to get back in with no problem. BUT, is it only on this computer I can watch it? No sine is is required when I open the window so I'm assuming it recognizes this computer?

I've shut my computer down since paying, and then was able to get back in with no problem. BUT, is it only on this computer I can watch it? No sine is is required when I open the window so I'm assuming it recognizes this computer?

It probably recognizes your computer so they don't have the problem that Worlds VOD tends to have (multiple people using it, obviously at different times)

It probably recognizes your computer so they don't have the problem that Worlds VOD tends to have (multiple people using it, obviously at different times)

Which that would be easily taken ate of if it only allowed one signon at a time. Come on IT peoples!!!

I figured out how to make it work on another computer!
HOLD UP...... level 5 live feed isnt both days?!?
Yes, it is....but you have to pay 9.99 per day
it keeps saying "live stream is off air.."
830am CENTRAL TIME!!!

eta...chyeeaaa69 I see you answered right above me! Sorry, just too slow today.

Back