All-Star Nca Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Try not running any other webpages or windows. The speed all depends on your computer internet speed and its ability to receive and play the LIVE content
My feed was cutting in and out yesterday...as soon as i closed my fierce board tab...i got a better feed, lol

My feed was cutting in and out yesterday...as soon as i closed my fierce board tab...i got a better feed, lol

I had no problems at all, I did get a "blip" one time and thankfully it was during a tape change. As stated by others, close all other applications if you are experiencing issues with the live stream but ultimately the speed of your connection and how fast your computer is plays a huge roll in the streaming quality. Best of Luck to all of the teams today!

Does anyone know how to get the feed on a different computer than you purchased it on? Is it possible?

Does anyone know how to get the feed on a different computer than you purchased it on? Is it possible?
I wasn't able to yesterday:( I have purchased live feeds with other companies and they give you a login and password so that you can watch it on different computers but can only be logged in once (to prevent "sharing"). The live feed is awesome this year, but this would be a great improvement for next year.

Not sure that is possible with the way that they have it set up. As stated above, if you had a log in and password you could do it but I'm guessing that the way it is set up through NCA it is based on the IP address of the computer you purchased it on.

I wasn't able to yesterday:( I have purchased live feeds with other companies and they give you a login and password so that you can watch it on different computers but can only be logged in once (to prevent "sharing"). The live feed is awesome this year, but this would be a great improvement for next year.
Not sure that is possible with the way that they have it set up. As stated above, if you had a log in and password you could do it but I'm guessing that the way it is set up through NCA it is based on the IP address of the computer you purchased it on.

Thanks!

So I want to understand something, Varsity is only showing level 5 routines on the Live stream and not Varsity TV. Will that be true, even after the weekend is over? In the past they always played routine 2 hours later.

If you used a paypal account to purchase the stream, you can close the stream on one computer and go to another and sign in there. It should work for you that way, but if you try to watch on two computers from one account it will lock up

So I want to understand something, Varsity is only showing level 5 routines on the Live stream and not Varsity TV. Will that be true, even after the weekend is over? In the past they always played routine 2 hours later.
The VOD (video on demand) for Level 5 from the Arena will be online on Tuesday at Noon.

my live feed abruptly stopped working and the screen says "this live event cannot be authorized to play". I send an email to support and have not gotten a response. any suggestions?

my live feed abruptly stopped working and the screen says "this live event cannot be authorized to play". I send an email to support and have not gotten a response. any suggestions?

I would try refreshing your page. it will reload the player and/or ask you to re-enter your name/payment info to verify you but will not charge you a second time. If that doesn't work, I would restart your computer and try then process again.

Back