College Nca Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

U of L, All Girl, SM CoEd, Dance, and will be defending the STUNT Title for another year.
I'm definitely looking forward to that! My school took on stunt this year but we were unable to compete in it because not many teams around us are doing it yet!

I'm sad I will be missing Daytona this yr, it has turned out to be one of my Favorite Comps! But the CP will be there competing Partner Stunts on Saturday! Let's Go Tigers!

Yep. Louisville will no doubt be the favorite to win Division IA, All Girl IA, and Small Coed IA and Stephen F. Austin will be favored to win Division I but watch out for Oklahoma State and NC State in Division IA! Not sure who's gonna be the favorite to win Division II since HPU stopped competing after last year.

It will be great to see Maryland back on the Band Shell as well.

It's Southern Illinois University Edwardsville's (Small Coed DI) 1st year going! I'm so excited to finally get to compete in Daytona!

ECU CLUB CHEERLEADING ! All Girl Intermediate 1, it is the first year this team has ever been formed and we are so excited to be competing !

Back