College Nca/nda College Social Media Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
NCA College Nationals - National Cheerleaders Association

About Social Media Showcase

We understand and appreciate the hard work, time and sacrifice that teams have put in to preparing for the NCA & NDA Collegiate Cheer and Dance Championship. Due to the cancellation of the event, we would like to give teams the opportunity to receive special recognition.

It is our goal to create a way for these incredible skills to still be showcased via social media. The hope is to highlight college teams from across the nation and give athletes the opportunity for all of their hard work to be recognized.

When: April 6-9, 2020
Where: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BAND
Who: All collegiate cheer and dance teams who were registered for the 2020 NCA & NDA Collegiate Cheer and Dance Championship

I wonder if teams will share or want to save their choreography for building routines for next season.

About Social Media Showcase

We understand and appreciate the hard work, time and sacrifice that teams have put in to preparing for the NCA & NDA Collegiate Cheer and Dance Championship. Due to the cancellation of the event, we would like to give teams the opportunity to receive special recognition.

It is our goal to create a way for these incredible skills to still be showcased via social media. The hope is to highlight college teams from across the nation and give athletes the opportunity for all of their hard work to be recognized.

When: April 6-9, 2020
Where: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BAND
Who: All collegiate cheer and dance teams who were registered for the 2020 NCA & NDA Collegiate Cheer and Dance Championship
who posted this and where?

She shared the link. It’s through Varsity, but I wonder who will participate.

Well this is a huge case of too little way too late. This would have worked had they listened when hundreds of people asked them to do something like this three weeks ago colleges could have gotten videos together, but there are very few campuses if any even open right now and I'm not sure I know of a single college who still has the ability to even hold a practice. Ridiculous of them to post this now.

I took it as they wanted colleges to share videos from previous full outs from when they were practicing for Daytona.

I took it as they wanted colleges to share videos from previous full outs from when they were practicing for Daytona.
Perhaps - but there will be very few as most colleges don’t start working fullouts until after their hell week which is spring break and that’s when the plug was basically pulled and many asked NCA to have something virtual and they ignored those requests.

Perhaps - but there will be very few as most colleges don’t start working fullouts until after their hell week which is spring break and that’s when the plug was basically pulled and many asked NCA to have something virtual and they ignored those requests.

I know some that definitely have completed and recorded fullouts, but so far they have kept them very private. Makes me think maybe they have plans to use part of their routine choreography for next season.

I know some that definitely have completed and recorded fullouts, but so far they have kept them very private. Makes me think maybe they have plans to use part of their routine choreography for next season.
Yeah those with a Netflix series....
I can’t have this conversation with you. This is a slap in the face to so many college cheerleaders who begged for this while they were still practicing and were ignored. If you don’t have a college cheerleader you wouldn’t get it

Yeah those with a Netflix series....
I can’t have this conversation with you. This is a slap in the face to so many college cheerleaders who begged for this while they were still practicing and were ignored. If you don’t have a college cheerleader you wouldn’t get it

I agree with you.

Back