All-Star Nca Needs Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So will the paid bids be awarded based on scores regardless of how many in a division? ie possibly have 3 paids in sm sr etc?

Highest score within the divisions, so its anyones game! They just specify which divisions are allowed to receive them, not that a paid is guaranteed in every division. They could have 8 paids in one division if they all have the highest score out of every division.

8 PAID BIDS
NCA will award the PAID BIDS to the 8 highest scoring National Champions in the following 8 divisions:
•Level 5 Small Senior •Level 5 Medium Senior •Level 5 Large Senior •Level 5 Senior Small Coed •Level 5 Senior Medium Coed •Level 5 Senior Large Coed •Level 5 International Open •Level 5 International Open Coed
In the event that all of the National Champions have received PAID BIDS, NCA will award the extra bid(s) to the remaining overall highest scores within these divisions.

You interpreted that wrong - each division winner will get a Paid Bid. IF they already have one, the next highest scoring team will get one regardless of division.

jjjamm no, he's wrong.

So...
1. We can basically conclude 1 bid is definitely up for grabs for non-division winners (Large Senior)
2. No paid bids for Level 6?

So...
1. We can basically conclude 1 bid is definitely up for grabs for non-division winners (Large Senior)
2. No paid bids for Level 6?
Correct, only at-larges. If they already have at at-large, they will be open to all 10 divisions based on highest score.

Edited to add: the more I read the bid declaration, I keep interpreting it differently. I think that's correct :confused:

Correct, only at-larges. If they already have at at-large, they will be open to all 10 divisions based on highest score.

Edited to add: the more I read the bid declaration, I keep interpreting it differently. I think that's correct :confused:

At-larges are based solely on score (percentage of perfection for level 6), not on division.

So level 6 is just lumped in with all the other divisions for any at-large bids, is that correct?
That is correct. After the Paid Bids go to the 8 Division Winners and/or highest score, we look at the remainihg scores and add in the 2 L6 divisions.

I'm sorry this is confusing. I really feel like our Bid Declaration is precise. I love that our process is so spelled out that there's no room for personal opinion or agenda. Even if I had an opinion on who deserves the bids, it's out of my hands.

Out of my hands = fewer people upset w/me on March 4th. :)

Sorry, you're wrong. And here's proof:

USASF.NET

Search for All Star Legacy. Dated 12/16 it says they have a partial paid bid. They did not receive that bid that day, FAME did. But when Super Seniors upgraded to a paid bid on 2/2, their partial paid bid passed down.

And as for Tribe, the team in question - the USASF lists them as having a partial paid from 12/16. But they also didn't receive that bid that day, Extreme Cheer Company Avengers did. They upgraded to a full paid on 1/27 and Tribe got the PP.

And that information is all straight from the USASF website.
Sorry, but I was asking a question, not saying that was the truth...

That is correct. After the Paid Bids go to the 8 Division Winners and/or highest score, we look at the remainihg scores and add in the 2 L6 divisions.

I'm sorry this is confusing. I really feel like our Bid Declaration is precise. I love that our process is so spelled out that there's no room for personal opinion or agenda. Even if I had an opinion on who deserves the bids, it's out of my hands.

I think its great that you put it out there so detailed! It seems doing my job and playing on Fierceboard just isn't cutting it today!

Mr. Carrier, the NCA bid declaration is about as precise as it can possibly be. I scratch my head wondering why people can't understand it...

Back