All-Star Nca Needs Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing that is not clear is who the 8th paid bid will go to since the Large Senior Division all have Paid Bids. So there is one bid that is up for grabs in all of the Divisions, kind of like a BONUS. The rest is very clear, IMO.

The only thing that is not clear is who the 8th paid bid will go to since the Large Senior Division all have Paid Bids. So there is one bid that is up for grabs in all of the Divisions, kind of like a BONUS. The rest is very clear, IMO.
If the division winners have paids, then the bids go by score. You are only guaranteed a paid if you win your division. If all 8 division winners have paids, then the 8 bids will go to the highest scoring, non level 6 teams.

I'm just not sure how much more clear they can make it... IF you win your division, you are guaranteed a paid bid if you don't already have one (excluding level 6). Once the division winners paid bids have been handed out, the remaining paid bids go to the next overall highest scoring level 5 teams within all 8 divisions...What is confusing about that? Not trying to be mean, but I just don't understand what people are still confused about.

I'm just not sure how much more clear they can make it... IF you win your division, you are guaranteed a paid bid if you don't already have one (excluding level 6). Once the division winners paid bids have been handed out, the remaining paid bids go to the next overall highest scoring level 5 teams within all 8 divisions...What is confusing about that? Not trying to be mean, but I just don't understand what people are still confused about.

And BlueCat explained it pretty well. Winning your division means you get moved to the top of list. Line everyone up by score and move all of the divisions winners to spots 1-8. Then start giving out bids.

As an example, last year only 2 of the 8 division winners, didn't already have full paid bids (Gt Platinum in Md Coed and CA FierceKatz in IO5), the other 6 bids went to the next 6 highest scores (F5- 3rd Lg Sr, Coed Elite- 4th Lg Coed , WE Generals- 2nd Md Sr, Prodigy Midnight - 4th Md Coed, ASR Freedom - 2nd Sm Coed, Cali Aces- 3rd Md Sr). No Paid bids were given in IOC5 where 1st, 2nd and 3rd already had paid bids; no paid bids were given in Sm Sr where 1st and 2nd already had paid bids.

I'm pretty sure we all get it now. So, given what we've seen of the routines and if they hit, do ya'll believe that in most divisions, the most likely winner of each division NCA is also already holding a paid?

Usually, about half of the divisions end up with National Champions w/Paid Bids. I'm gonna be it's more than that this year...

As an example, last year only 2 of the 8 division winners, didn't already have full paid bids (Gt Platinum in Md Coed and CA FierceKatz in IO5), the other 6 bids went to the next 6 highest scores (F5- 3rd Lg Sr, Coed Elite- 4th Lg Coed , WE Generals- 2nd Md Sr, Prodigy Midnight - 4th Md Coed, ASR Freedom - 2nd Sm Coed, Cali Aces- 3rd Md Sr). No Paid bids were given in IOC5 where 1st, 2nd and 3rd already had paid bids; no paid bids were given in Sm Sr where 1st and 2nd already had paid bids.
redsmom, you KNOW your NCA bid trivia.... LOL

Speaking of NCA Trivia, do you happen to have the final scores/ranks for 2011 & 2012 in a spreadsheet? My "master" spreadsheet has fallen behind.
Speaking of NCA Trivia, do you happen to have the final scores/ranks for 2011 & 2012 in a spreadsheet? My "master" spreadsheet has fallen behind.

NCA 2012 Worlds division results are in 2 tabs Day1 and Day2 world divisions

Welcome to Google Docs

I will look around and see if I have 2012

Back