All-Star Nca On Foxsw Is Senior Open 5 Being Showed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We do not have this channel I think our affiliate is Mid-Atlantic Sports Network.
Oh sorry, I just looked back at my searches, and missed that it said *Western* Maryland. But that was all that was listed for FSN affiliates. So I don't know what that means for Eastern Maryland, or Mid-Atlantic SN's status as an FSN affiliate.

Oh sorry, I just looked back at my searches, and missed that it said *Western* Maryland. But that was all that was listed for FSN affiliates. So I don't know what that means for Eastern Maryland, or Mid-Atlantic SN's status as an FSN affiliate.

Thanks for trying but we are looking in the Balimore/Washington or Washington, DC area.

FSN is the nation's leading provider of local sports. Eighty million subscribers in our owned and operated and affiliate networks include FS Arizona, FS Carolinas, FS Detroit, FS Houston, FS Indiana, FS Kansas City, FS Midwest, FS North, FS Ohio, FS Oklahoma, Prime Ticket, FS South, FS Southwest, Sun Sports, Sports South, FS West, FS Wisconsin. FSN also has programming affiliations with Comcast-owned regional sports networks in Chicago, Baltimore/Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia, as well as with Rainbow-owned FSN Bay Area, FSN New England, FSN New York, FSN Rocky Mountain and Madison Square Garden Network.

FSN is the nation's leading provider of local sports. Eighty million subscribers in our owned and operated and affiliate networks include FS Arizona, FS Carolinas, FS Detroit, FS Houston, FS Indiana, FS Kansas City, FS Midwest, FS North, FS Ohio, FS Oklahoma, Prime Ticket, FS South, FS Southwest, Sun Sports, Sports South, FS West, FS Wisconsin. FSN also has programming affiliations with Comcast-owned regional sports networks in Chicago, Baltimore/Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia, as well as with Rainbow-owned FSN Bay Area, FSN New England, FSN New York, FSN Rocky Mountain and Madison Square Garden Network.

Thanks but Comcast/MASN do not have any listings for NCA they have a block of paid programming from 2-4 pm so I will set my tv to record an hope that it will be NCA.

Some people were saying it will be on thursday at 5
I'm in NJ and its not airing until friday at 3pm for me

Back