College Nca Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what about d3 all girl? and whaaat, no maryland?! i'll be so sad :(

I will be in this division! It is my schools first year attending...we are hoping for top 10!
smile.png
The last I've heard is that UMD will not be returning to NCA Nationals, but I really hope I heard wrong!

I'm pretty sure that is false that Umass Dartmouth won't be going to NCA, I know girls on the team and although they didn't go to camp I'm pretty sure they sent in a video for a bid.

Junior College
Im going to have to go with Tyler Junior college or TVCC . . . .
There are so many great team but I know for some Junior colleges like Barton who coaches have both been fired over Christmas break not really sure how they are going to do under a new coach im expecting them not to even make finals
Hutchinson Community College last has a new coach but I don't think they are going to nationals. Weatherford College always puts on a great show but its that fact of hitting with them. Then we have teams like Orange Coast College. . . . rumor has it in Oklahoma that Kilgore College is coming back too any words on that. . . Then have all those of teams like Butler

Junior College
Im going to have to go with Tyler Junior college or TVCC . . . .
There are so many great team but I know for some Junior colleges like Barton who coaches have both been fired over Christmas break not really sure how they are going to do under a new coach im expecting them not to even make finals
Hutchinson Community College last has a new coach but I don't think they are going to nationals. Weatherford College always puts on a great show but its that fact of hitting with them. Then we have teams like Orange Coast College. . . . rumor has it in Oklahoma that Kilgore College is coming back too any words on that. . . Then have all those of teams like Butler

Its gonna be between Navarro and TVCC like it has been the past 20 years. Both amazing programs and both delat with way differently. Whatever they have been doing obviously works. I just cant wait to see the valley come back, I hope they do strong.

The Valley is not the same as it used to be there still rebuilding, i saw them at camp, they looked good...but not champion potential... Navarro is just stacked this year
1st-Navarro
2nd- Tyler
3rd- TVCC

The Valley is not the same as it used to be there still rebuilding, i saw them at camp, they looked good...but not champion potential... Navarro is just stacked this year
1st-Navarro
2nd- Tyler
3rd- TVCC

It's the JUCO division, every year is rebuilding lol. I haven't seen any of these teams but know people involved in all and I def wouldn't count out TVCC. It seems to come down to Navarro/TVCC (if they keep their teams healthy/eligible) just about every year. I like to watch healthy competition so I wish the best to all and hope EVERYONE hits and then see.

Its gonna be between Navarro and TVCC like it has been the past 20 years. Both amazing programs and both delat with way differently. Whatever they have been doing obviously works. I just cant wait to see the valley come back, I hope they do strong.
That performance Navarro put on last year had me in tears. They performed, owned it and it was SO clean.

It's the JUCO division, every year is rebuilding lol. I haven't seen any of these teams but know people involved in all and I def wouldn't count out TVCC. It seems to come down to Navarro/TVCC (if they keep their teams healthy/eligible) just about every year. I like to watch healthy competition so I wish the best to all and hope EVERYONE hits and then see.

It truly is a rebuilding year when you have a new and unproven coach and you only have 3 or 4 returners. I think TVCC is going to be good don't get me wrong, but it was only year ago that the whole program almost got done away with because of some incidents. Thats what I meant by rebuilding.

1st-Navarro
2nd- Tyler
3rd- TVCC

TVCC is always like that at camp, which was what ,7 months ago? Navarro is always amazing. It'll be close. but tyler scored and 8.9 last yr with deductions, and tvcc scored a 9.6 in 09 but they had a bobble so it came out to 9.55. I dunno the Valley and Navarro bring it the best.

It truly is a rebuilding year when you have a new and unproven coach and you only have 3 or 4 returners. I think TVCC is going to be good don't get me wrong, but it was only year ago that the whole program almost got done away with because of some incidents. Thats what I meant by rebuilding.

And the Valley had 6 returners. And the most they have ever had return is around 8 or 9

09 was under Lucy...new coach this year, so i don't have the same expectations for the valley as in the past. No one really knows whats gonna happen come Daytona, but I am sticking with my prediction. Navarro takes 1st and itll be up in the air between TJC and TVCC for 2nd

Back