High School Nca Regionals Scores/results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
On varsity TV every regional UCA competition is posted with the results, scores, and which bids were given out. I tried to find the same for NCA competitions but none of the NCA regionals are on varsity TV at all. No videos, scores, bid info, nada. I couldn’t even find posted performance orders for the coming regionals.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking to find it?

If it works like UCA comps...

Go to where you search for a competition to attend. Put in dates in the past, for example, put in 11/01/17-11/26/17. Set the other search criteria for whatever fits your needs, and search. Click on the past competition name as if you were going to retroactively register for it. If it works like UCA, you’ll get a pop up box with a link to the results.

Interesting fact for UCA comps...you can do this retroactively for several years back.

On varsity TV every regional UCA competition is posted with the results, scores, and which bids were given out. I tried to find the same for NCA competitions but none of the NCA regionals are on varsity TV at all. No videos, scores, bid info, nada. I couldn’t even find posted performance orders for the coming regionals.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking to find it?

I don't think they post scores anymore! :(

Go to where you search for a competition to attend. Put in dates in the past, for example, put in 11/01/17-11/26/17. Set the other search criteria for whatever fits your needs, and search. Click on the past competition name as if you were going to retroactively register for it. If it works like UCA, you’ll get a pop up box with a link to the results.

Interesting fact for UCA comps...you can do this retroactively for several years back.

Boom thank you! I was looking on varsity TV for scores and such but it was on NCAs website. UCA is posted on varsity tv but oddly NCA isn’t.

Is it normal for NCA comps to be so much later in the year than UCA?

Boom thank you! I was looking on varsity TV for scores and such but it was on NCAs website. UCA is posted on varsity tv but oddly NCA isn’t.

Is it normal for NCA comps to be so much later in the year than UCA?
Did you find scores for any NCA this season? I can only find placement.

Ahh the beauty of a functioning Salesforce

Not sure I understand, I certainly don’t work for Varsity. I just research a lot of placements and scores through the year
Wasn't meant as a slight or anything!

I used to work at varsity and that was one of the big things me and some of my counterparts worked on trying to bring to the forefront. Everything varsity does for competitions online is related to executing the sale and registration of that sale into the program Salesforce. Salesforce is a powerful tool for customer data when used and implemented correctly. For awhile our issue with getting the results from onsite at the comp to online too a lot of effort to get the right people to put the info in the right places. We started developing a section of Salesforce to carry over those schedules and performance orders to allow for consistent result postings online. When used they go up and stay up, like you mentioned.

Wasn't meant as a slight or anything!

I used to work at varsity and that was one of the big things me and some of my counterparts worked on trying to bring to the forefront. Everything varsity does for competitions online is related to executing the sale and registration of that sale into the program Salesforce. Salesforce is a powerful tool for customer data when used and implemented correctly. For awhile our issue with getting the results from onsite at the comp to online too a lot of effort to get the right people to put the info in the right places. We started developing a section of Salesforce to carry over those schedules and performance orders to allow for consistent result postings online. When used they go up and stay up, like you mentioned.

Ha! Had no idea that was the software

Back