All-Star Nca Schedule Is Up!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my daughter is now double teaming on this team. At cheer America nationals our star tumbler broke her leg, tore her acl, mcl, and meniscus (spelling??) then just a week ago another elite tumbler on this team broke her leg (flyer) this is why my daughter is double teaming. They have 2 many injuries to go small all girl and be competitive. It was a hard decision.

That is so sad...was looking forward to seeing Red. Sounds like a good decision to compete in Open. Best Wishes!

my daughter is now double teaming on this team. At cheer America nationals our star tumbler broke her leg, tore her acl, mcl, and meniscus (spelling??) then just a week ago another elite tumbler on this team broke her leg (flyer) this is why my daughter is double teaming. They have 2 many injuries to go small all girl and be competitive. It was a hard decision.

That is so sad...was looking forward to seeing Red. Sounds like a good decision to compete in Open. Best Wishes!

one and a half up to lib stretch maybe even stretch stretch is pretty good for the international all girl division stunt section.. full house all stars from massachusetts will be making their first dallas appeareance and has a good chance to get top 5 :)

good luck to you and your team! that stunt sequence sounds amazing :)

Can't wait for this weekend, but hate having to watch Varsity TV. I'd gladly pay for a webcast
frown.png

nj coach... are you not going????? if not follow me on twitter.... txcheermom76
i'll be in the arena all day except to run and watch 6 teams from large mini 1 then run right back :)))

ok how do we pay for webcast? please someone let me know!!!!!!!!!! I need to watch....... and any predictions? small senior intense ...... LG all girl ? and is CEA JR elite going as coed???? I heard that .. clarify someone>

ok how do we pay for webcast? please someone let me know!!!!!!!!!! I need to watch....... and any predictions? small senior intense ...... LG all girl ? and is CEA JR elite going as coed???? I heard that .. clarify someone>

there is no webcast!!!!!!!!!!! it's varsity tv!!!!!!!!!! and it's free!!!!!!!!

Deep breath, deep breath!! Although it will be exciting! You can watch all routine videos on Varsity tv for free! And Cheer Extreme is sending Large Junior Coed 5 Mustangs (from Kernersville) and Small Junior Coed 5 Lions (from Raleigh) this year

Latest posts

Back