All-Star Nca Schedule Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

redsmom

Cheer Parent
Mar 30, 2010
So the NCA Schedule has city listed for every hall except Hall A? Large senior 4 has been split into 3 division A, B, and C. Stingrays have a team entered in both A and C, but there is no way to tell from the schedule which division the Marietta team is in? Does anyone know? It seems like in an earlier version I saw them listed as A, but I may be confusing that with Cheersport or something.

So the NCA Schedule has city listed for every hall except Hall A? Large senior 4 has been split into 3 division A, B, and C. Stingrays have a team entered in both A and C, but there is no way to tell from the schedule which division the Marietta team is in? Does anyone know? It seems like in an earlier version I saw them listed as A, but I may be confusing that with Cheersport or something.
You may not know until you get there and actually compete. I can't remember if it shows the number of athletes on the floor but if so you may be able to determine something from that.

You may not know until you get there and actually compete. I can't remember if it shows the number of athletes on the floor but if so you may be able to determine something from that.
Actually, its been updated to include the city. Looks like Frost will be in C.

Latest posts

Back