College Nca Schools

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
I'm currently a junior now and i need to start looking at some schools. What are the top NCA schools not just for cheerleading but for actual learning too.

I would LOVE to go to louisville but it is more of a cheer school than a education school. I want like equal of both.PLEASE HELPP:)

I have the same dilemma. So far, Louisville is my top.
HPU is a great school for nursing, just you gotta be careful because sometimes their credits won't transfer.
Would you put education in front of cheer? Or do you want a top cheer school?

It depends on what you want to major in. Louisville has some really great programs that are hard to get into and then they have programs you don't hear much about. It is the same for all schools. You need to look into the programs that you are interested in eventually applying into such as the business school, nursing school, ect.

Louisville has a GREAT business school and dental school as well. I have heard the nursing school here is great as well. I thought the same thing when applying to colleges that Louisville was just a "cheer school".. but I have learned it is much more than that. Although not the BEST, their education is awesome and keeps improving.

Also check out Stephen F Austin in Nacogdoches Tx. 12x NCA D1 Lg Coed Champions and 2x Small Coed National Champions. Out of State fee waivers and some scholarships! Small school in a true College Town setting!

thank you all! i either want to go into phyical therapy or dental but thank you it helps a lot!

I'm probably wrong. For some reason I really thought they were UCA? Haha, not sure why.

Clemson is NCA. I think they were the highest placing team in D1A small coed that didn't make finals.
does anyone know if maryland is good?

Maryland all girl now competes at NCATA (the new cheer discipline that is governed by USA Gymnastics). Their small coed team placed 4th in finals (at NCA).

thank you all! i either want to go into phyical therapy or dental but thank you it helps a lot!
Im an exercise science major at UofL so that would be the route you would go for PT, this major would put you into the College of Edu and Human Performances. Its not the hardest to get into but the classes are pretty hard, but as long as you are committed to your studies and attending class (as for al majors) it wouldnt be a problem. Dental is very very hard to get into, but thats all I really know.

Back