High School Nca Staff Application

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 4, 2012
I applied to be on NCA Staff for this summer. Applications were due the first of december and I was just wondering if anyone may know how long it takes for them to get back with you. If you know anything about it please let me know :)

I know some people that applied for UCA staff with the deadline around the same time. I believe they said they would find out if they made it around the end of February beginning of March. Not 100% sure on that though.

I know some people that applied for UCA staff with the deadline around the same time. I believe they said they would find out if they made it around the end of February beginning of March. Not 100% sure on that though.
Ok thank you!

I applied to be on NCA Staff for this summer. Applications were due the first of december and I was just wondering if anyone may know how long it takes for them to get back with you. If you know anything about it please let me know :)
I just heard back on Saturday!

i got a letter in the mail when i got mine, but most of our stuff is paperless now so they might email them

Back