Nca Staff Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 12, 2015
I recently came across a tweet that said "Can't wait to see the new NCA staff uniforms on Friday!" Does anyone know anything about this? Where are they releasing what they look like and what time?

I recently came across a tweet that said "Can't wait to see the new NCA staff uniforms on Friday!" Does anyone know anything about this? Where are they releasing what they look like and what time?
WE ARE GETTING NEW DRESS UNIFORMS!!!!!
I know we are able to order them Friday, but I'm not sure if we are releasing the uniform to be viewed to the public before camp. I saw the prototype back in January when I worked an event where our staffing director flew in from Dallas but I'M SO IN LOVE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!

WE ARE GETTING NEW DRESS UNIFORMS!!!!!
I know we are able to order them Friday, but I'm not sure if we are releasing the uniform to be viewed to the public before camp. I saw the prototype back in January when I worked an event where our staffing director flew in from Dallas but I'M SO IN LOVE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!
Omg I am so excited!! This will be my first year on staff and I am so excited for everything! Will we be able to view them on the website when we order? Also what do they look like???? Ahh I can't wait!

Omg I am so excited!! This will be my first year on staff and I am so excited for everything! Will we be able to view them on the website when we order? Also what do they look like???? Ahh I can't wait!
Ah welcome!! Which region are you in? I'm northeast!! You will be able to order them tomorrow when the Staff Store opens as long as you have your paperwork sent back to your staffing director. This uniform is really exciting because we can wear a standard sports bra without it showing, but you'll see it tomorrow!!

Ah welcome!! Which region are you in? I'm northeast!! You will be able to order them tomorrow when the Staff Store opens as long as you have your paperwork sent back to your staffing director. This uniform is really exciting because we can wear a standard sports bra without it showing, but you'll see it tomorrow!!
I am in the west region! And that sounds really cool! I can't wait to start working for NCA! :) hopefully I can see the uniform tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back