Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Hey everyone,

it's already the last day of NCA Nationals.

Here are some hopefully useful resources:
  • NCA Google doc - only update if you know what you are doing. If you don't know how to work the doc: write things that need to be changed in this thread and let someone knowledgeable change it for you. Anyone who needs to filter/sort: please save a copy of the original doc and do that there. The "notes" section is designed for very basic information on how the team did (think CheerUpdates-tweet-style), not lenghty opinions (those go in this thread).
  • There is a livestream available on varsity.tv (the service is provided by flosports). Only the arena is included in the livestream. The other halls will be VOD (video on demand). You can get the livestream for either $29.99 for a one monthsubscription or a yearly subscription for $149.99). The website says that VOD Saturday will be available for Hall B, C, D and F, VOD Sunday will be available for the A-Hall and Theater (the videos for the arena will also be available as vod).
  • The schedule (You can find any information regarding performance times here)
  • The prelim scores
  • 8 Paid and 16 At-Large Bids are awarded to Worlds (bid declaration)
  • 5 Paid and 20 At-Large Bids are awarded to The Summit (bid declaration)
  • 2 Paid and 3 At-Large Bids are awarded to the D2 Summit (bid declaration)
  • Level 1-4 video thread
  • Level 5-6 video thread
  • If you see a post that needs the attention of a moderator - please report the post (instead of quoting and tagging mods) if possible to make our job easier. Although I hope that we don't need any moderating this weekend ;)
Have fun and keep it classy!

Apparently nobody got the idea to vacuum the floor yesterday... there are sooo many rhinestones on there you could bedazzle at least a team's worth of unis with what is on that Arena floor.

Courage Cheer United Fangs SMJR5: 1BF 2AF 3AB 1 Major PYR BF

Cheer Sport White Cheek Sharks YTH5: Basket Issue (Base on floor)

Premier Tiger Sharks SMJRCOED5: Hit!

TX Lonestar J-Red SMJR5: 1 RT Omission, 1AB

World Cup Twinkles YTH5: Hit!

I have to say that I really enjoy the quality of the livestream. Would love to see more event producers use this company.

I'm airplaying from my ipad to apple tv and it's phenomenal. My husband commented on it as he's been in and out of the room all weekend.

(and he's been with me long enough to understand a fair amount about cheer so his commentary on the teams is pretty funny)

South Jersey Storm Lightning SMJRCOED5: 1 BF, 1 Major BF

Cheer Sport White Fin Sharks SMJR5: 1 BB, 1 AB, 1 BF

Maryland Twisters Super 5 YTH5: 1 BF

Cheer Central Suns Rise SMJRCOED5: 1 BB, 1 AB

ACX Crazy Jags SMJR5: Hit!

Three hits in 35 minutes, that's much better than yesterday !

I think it took us about 3 hours to get to three hits yesterday.

ICE Frost LRGJR5: 1 AB

East Celebrity Elite JWOW SMJRCOED5: 1 AB, 1 AF

Cheer Extreme SJX SMJR5: 1 RT Omission

Back