College Ncata Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

katstat1

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Cp is a sophomore so I want her to start thinking about what she might want to do in college cheer wise. She has never been interested in sideline so I want her to look into A & T. I looked up most of the schools and read a little bit. I see that most of them are very small schools (at least the ones closer to us in Indiana) and that they are all very expensive. I thought I read that scholarships were available for A & T, but I guess I don't know for sure. I guess I'd like to know if she should be looking at these schools at all because if no scholarship money is available I don't want her having a ton of college debt just to do a sport. Does anyone know what kind of money they might offer? Right now she isn't sure what she wants to study in college and that will be the first thing she will need to look at in a school, but I'd like a little more info on the sport side too. Thanks!

Haven't been on here in a while but all 4 of my daughters have attended/are attending/ or will be attending Azusa Pacific :)
Azusa has a policy that you can either receive a merit scholarship or an athletic scholarship. The merit scholarships were always more than the athletic. So I would go to each school's web site that your daughter is interested in and check out their policies. Good luck to her!

Back