Need A Reliable Place To Order Youth Poms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerleading.com

And other big name companies are very reliable and affordable.

Just try and stay away from "new" companies that hasn't been around for at least 2 years. I say that because they might be a scam or just not very promising results.

But I highly recommend cheerleading company. As they have been around for a long time and almost every cheerleading gym/team has used them at one point. Most importantly, they're affordable.

Team Cheer is really great too. I would suggest calling in so you get exactly the colors and designs you want. There are wayyyy too many pom options to choose from (wet look, metallic, bulls-eye, plus different handle options etc. etc.)

If you need poms quick they have stock poms available, or you can design your own custom ones.

Cheerleading Accessories - Pom Poms | Team Cheer ©

How so? They're my favorite type of handle.
My cps and lots of younger girls hate having the fringy, pom part around the handle. It is especially bad in heat and humidity. It gets itchy and irritating.

I will admit that one of my cps is very sensitive to fabrics, tags, and things like that.

When I coached pee-wee (sideline only) lots of the girls--grades 3-6 complained too.

I would suggest avoiding baton handles. They are a tactile nightmare.
i coached a team of 5-6 year olds last year & they HATED the baton handles. I'm afraid i'm going to have to order them again because I can't find metallic poms with anything but baton handles

Back