High School Need Cheer Words!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
Hello fierce boarders!

It's homecoming time for us again and we need a cheer made to go along with our theme!
It's under the sea.
Our colors are orange blue and white and our mascot is the bison!

Someone please help! Thanks in advance!b

Hmmm I'm thinking you need to do something super recognizable. Like the "Under The Sea" song in The Little Mermaid. Take that, change the words but try to keep the beat. I'll see if I can come up with something.

A bison...

Under the sea...

Yeah. I got nothing.

@cupieqt ?

I know. The theme is awful. We have an awful theme every year! I work at the school, and have been trying to get in the student cousil committee strictly to veto the ridiculous homecoming themes they have!

Last year was disney (which was fine, but under the sea is too close)

The years before that were video games, superheroes, and city lights.

It is not fun trying to find music or make up cheers for any of these!!

Oh this is tough! Maybe keep your cheer focused on school spirit and winning the homecoming game, and have some music from The Little Mermaid in a mix to perform to? Google/YouTube/Soundcloud Little Mermaid remixes.. You never know what you may find!

Is this a tradition to do a cheer about your homecoming theme? I've never heard of this. Is it common?

Is this a tradition to do a cheer about your homecoming theme? I've never heard of this. Is it common?

At our school, yes. Both the cheerleaders and the dance team focus their entire routines around the theme.

We already put together our music and leaned more towards a shark theme, since it was easier. As far as a cheer goes though, we have hit a dead end. Lol.

Back