OT Need Help For A Reporting Article On Mitt Romney!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 18, 2010
Hey guys, so I need some help finishing up an article I'm writing for a reporting class--I'm talking about how Mitt Romney has the potential to be the first non-mainstream Christian President, and I need some insight from someone who either has experience and knowledge of Mormonism, or someone who disagrees with Romney BECAUSE of his religious background being the underlying reasoning for his policy (like worried that he will not be able to look past his Mormonism in making legislation)---or a contact for tboth would be awesome!

I will need a type of contact information to hand in as a source (a full name and an e-mail address is fine!!), but I doubt they will actually try to fact check. I'll just shoot the questions through a PM, so please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out!

thanks!

I don't know if you got the help you needed yet, but I strongly disagree with Romney because of his religion. I don't agree with a lot of things that Mormons believe in (I know quite a bit about them because I lived with a Mormon for a while and when she moved, they wouldn't quit showing up at my door looking for her :rolleyes:) and I don't agree with a lot of things he's said in the past and contradicts now. So if you still need help on that part, you can PM me. :)

Don't know if you still need it, but while I am not a Mormon I do have an excellent source regarding the Mormon religion and would be happy to try and answer some questions - and will definitely tell you if your questions are beyond my ability to answer. As a Christian, I do definitely have problems with the Mormon religion and it's definition of God and who Jesus is, but admire greatly the emphasis on family and community and the upholding of traditional values. He wasn't my choice, but I will definitely be supporting him.

Back