High School Need Help With Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
hi!

I just reviewed our States score sheets and one of the elements for partner stunts is “inverted entry to extended position”
Can anyone help with this? I can’t seem to think of anything that would be legal for this type of trick. Last year we did a handstand to prep and that didn’t classify as inverted entry to extended position so I’m sort of scratching my head has to what classified as such.

Thanks!

hi!

I just reviewed our States score sheets and one of the elements for partner stunts is “inverted entry to extended position”
Can anyone help with this? I can’t seem to think of anything that would be legal for this type of trick. Last year we did a handstand to prep and that didn’t classify as inverted entry to extended position so I’m sort of scratching my head has to what classified as such.

Thanks!
Sent you a pm!

hi!

Thanks!

They want a non-released inversion like a cartwheel onto the bases hands that tosses to extension with the backspot on ankles - as an example. They just want a stunt where the flyer is inverted at or below prep level that they goes to an extension with at least one brace/spotter maintaining connection to keep it legal. Heres a video example of a legal option.

It happens at about :46

Back