OT Need Shoes To Match This Dress...help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 18, 2010
So, I'm going to this formal thing with my boyfriend, and this is the dress I'm pretty sure I'm wearing.
i1mauq.jpg

I'm not sure what shoes to get. I've had suggestions for silver, red or like, a deep purple, but I really have no idea which one I want to go with. Any opinions and suggestions are welcome :)

Silver to match the beading, the same cream color to match everything, or a fun color. Fun colors would depend on what you want to do for makeup or accessories but turquoise, navy, or purple would look cute!

hmm I would say either go for a really vibrant pair of electric blue heels or just a nude heel to make your legs look like they go fuh dayz! oh and where did you get that dress cause I want it;)

@krystynakrez - i got it from Arden B :)

thanks for all your opinions guys, going to DSW and some other stores tomorrow to check em out :)

@tuckxandxtwist -- try to look at your shoe collection and see what you're in need of that you can wear multiple times.. I got nude shoes for my prom last year and don't regret it a bit.. soooo wearable while all my friends are stuck with sparkly, strappy shoes they'll bury in their closet. In other words.. invest in what you'll actually wear and don't spend much on something you'll only wear with this dress!

@tuckxandxtwist -- try to look at your shoe collection and see what you're in need of that you can wear multiple times.. I got nude shoes for my prom last year and don't regret it a bit.. soooo wearable while all my friends are stuck with sparkly, strappy shoes they'll bury in their closet. In other words.. invest in what you'll actually wear and don't spend much on something you'll only wear with this dress!
agreed!

Back