Music Need Someone To Do A Mix For Individual.. Advice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DropAndRun

Cheer Parent
Sep 9, 2012
So in a moment of lunacy, I am going to let my 7yo daughter do an individual routine at a (very small) cheer comp next month. I'd like to have someone make her a custom track. (I'm hoping maybe we can do this more than once so might as well do it right)

Anyway- do people do that kind of thing- mixes for an individual? And how do I go about finding someone to do it that wont charge me an unreasonable amount of money and will make it age appropriate?

before all the shameless self promoters jump on this post and try to jack your moneys...i wold go to the owners of your gym and have them contact their producer for the individual

Lol. Thanks Star Status Gym pretty much wants me to figure it out myself. We are a very very small operation.. I am basically on my own.

Sounds like this is going to be more complicated than I was hoping for. Lol

I may still have some on my hard drive if you are interested in hearing them pm me your email but they are 5 years old from when my cp was 7 lol I will let you use them

i do some mixes too, just pm me for the price that you want or suits your needs... i can show demos to you too...

Back