All-Star New Allstar Cheer Podcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cRayCheerDad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2014
Hey Everyone! Based on a ton of feedback, I have created a new podcast based on the book Welcome to Mintland. Although the book has been out for about 18 months I always got the request to make an audio book. I looked into it, but it was really expensive.

I have never listened to a podcast before. I was introduced to the podcast "Up and Vanished" and got totally hooked! Then it hit me. Maybe I could do a podcast for the book and chop it up into digestible sections for little readers/listeners and parents on the go! Anyway, I have recorded a few chapters, had a few people listen etc.. it's kind of an experiment for me. I am certainly not a voiceover king nor is this done professionally.

Anyway, long story short, it is now published on iTunes and Google Play. (Of course it is free.) Just jump on your iPhone or Android on your Podcast app and search Welcome to Mintland and it should pop up. I am trying to keep each episode between 10-20 mins. Although I am reading each chapter, in between, there is a bit of commentary and insight to each chapter. If you are not familiar with the story it is about the 2014-2015 Stingray Allstars Peppermint and their special journey. Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions. If you like it, please take a moment to review the podcast, I would certainly appreciate it. Here is the link below, hope you enjoy!

Welcome to Mintland by Eric Moran on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Well gang, it’s ready. Chapter 10 The Peppermint Plot Twist. The podcast of the chapter that answers all the questions people have about the magical allstar season we have come to love.

How did a mini team end up at Summit?

Was this REALLY a mini team?

How did this all happen? Why did it happen?

Did the parents know this was going to happen? What was the reaction when you heard the news?

How does a young team handle the situation of hitting on both days of a competition but coming up short and not winning at NCA?

As a parent, how do you handle that situation with a 6-year-old?

What was the reaction of the team when they learned what they were going to attempt?

It’s all here in Chapter 10! Complete with an interview with Blair Green a parent of one of the Peppermints on the team and my daughter Kaitlyn who was a member of the Minnie Mints and Mickey.

I hope you enjoy and please take a minute to give the podcast a review in iTunes. I would greatly appreciate it.

Listen to the Chapter 10 Podcast HERE

If you would like to listen to the podcast on YouTube you can listen HERE

Hey Everyone! Based on a ton of feedback, I have created a new podcast based on the book Welcome to Mintland. Although the book has been out for about 18 months I always got the request to make an audio book. I looked into it, but it was really expensive.

I have never listened to a podcast before. I was introduced to the podcast "Up and Vanished" and got totally hooked! Then it hit me. Maybe I could do a podcast for the book and chop it up into digestible sections for little readers/listeners and parents on the go! Anyway, I have recorded a few chapters, had a few people listen etc.. it's kind of an experiment for me. I am certainly not a voiceover king nor is this done professionally.

Anyway, long story short, it is now published on iTunes and Google Play. (Of course it is free.) Just jump on your iPhone or Android on your Podcast app and search Welcome to Mintland and it should pop up. I am trying to keep each episode between 10-20 mins. Although I am reading each chapter, in between, there is a bit of commentary and insight to each chapter. If you are not familiar with the story it is about the 2014-2015 Stingray Allstars Peppermint and their special journey. Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions. If you like it, please take a moment to review the podcast, I would certainly appreciate it. Here is the link below, hope you enjoy!

Welcome to Mintland by Eric Moran on Apple Podcasts

You are so cool! Was there a Matsamura on that team? I'll be listening while I work tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are so cool! Was there a Matsamura on that team? I'll be listening while I work tomorrow

Hahaha... believe it or not there was not. Between the three, I can't believe one of them was not on the team. The youngest Mats was on Grape that year with my youngest. Thanks for listening it has been a ton of fun! Hope you enjoy the episodes. :)

Hahaha... believe it or not there was not. Between the three, I can't believe one of them was not on the team. The youngest Mats was on Grape that year with my youngest. Thanks for listening it has been a ton of fun! Hope you enjoy the episodes. :)

If you see them soon tell them Gina said hi and we miss them! Our girls cheered together when they lived in Cali. Stingrays are definitely our favorite gym in the South! [emoji6]

If you see them soon tell them Gina said hi and we miss them! Our girls cheered together when they lived in Cali. Stingrays are definitely our favorite gym in the South! [emoji6]

I certainly will, they are a fantastic family. I will let them know you said hey!

Chapter 11 has now published. Complete with an interview of Coach Ashley from the Stingray Allstars - Peppermint
This is the chapter of how it all goes down at UCA. Capture the moment a mini team goes for a goal no one saw coming and listen to how it truly formulated in the interviews.

You will also hear about the amazing relationship between the Peppermints and the 2015 World Champion Peach Rays.

I hope you enjoy! You can listen here or on iTunes or Google Play

Welcome to Mintland- UCA Chapter 11 – Welcome to Mintland- The Story of the 2015 Stingray Allstars Peppermint – Opinion

Last edited:
Hey Everyone, I've had a few people ask me about Chapter 12 of The Welcome to Mintland podcast. I looks like it has come up missing on Youtube. I am attaching the final chapter here, but you can find all of the episodes on iTunes podcasts, Google Play, Anchor FM, iHeart Radio etc..

Included in the final episode is a very special interview with the coaches of the 2015 Medium Senior World Champion Peach Rays. Coach Scott East and Wendy McConnell. They discuss the very real, magical and touching relationship between Peppermints and the Peach Rays from that season. They discuss how the bond took each of the teams to a new level.

The podcast also concludes as the mints prepare for Summit and shock many by making it to day two... What happens on day 2?
Listen and find out :). Hope you enjoy!

The Road to Summit -Chapter 12 by Welcome to Mintland- The Story of the 2015 Stingray Allstars Peppermint | Anchor - The easiest way to start a podcast

Back