New App Update With Badges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New build again. Please someone reply or tag me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Another new build. Tag me someone!

Still no badges for me. Crashes appear to be done though.

I just noticed that during the couple of days that I wasn't upgraded, I didn't get multiple/repeat notifications. After the upgrade was paid for, they started again.

@King

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Also, it would be nice to have a "reply without quote" option. Often I don't want to quote the people but trying to remember the exact way the have their screen name is hard.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

I just noticed that during the couple of days that I wasn't upgraded, I didn't get multiple/repeat notifications. After the upgrade was paid for, they started again.

@King

Sorry I missed this. I will work on it when I get home from College Nationals. I can always refund you if I need to.

Also, it would be nice to have a "reply without quote" option. Often I don't want to quote the people but trying to remember the exact way the have their screen name is hard.

Finally got some time to look at it this morning. With the new update on the board it seems like my whole permissions to exclude ads went out the window. I refunded your money and will work on getting them fixed this weekend or this week.

Also just updated the Android app and the iPhone app (but the iphone wont come out for at least a week).

Hi all! I rarely go to this on my PC but the other night I did and seen that someone gave me a "bully"??? I'm a bit mystified on that! I could figure out what post that could ever have been in reference too??? Anyone able to help me out???

Hi all! I rarely go to this on my PC but the other night I did and seen that someone gave me a "bully"??? I'm a bit mystified on that! I could figure out what post that could ever have been in reference too??? Anyone able to help me out???

1 it's possible that someone thought your post was bullying
2 it's more likely that someone clicked the wrong button

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Back