New App Update With Badges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 it's possible that someone thought your post was bullying
2 it's more likely that someone clicked the wrong button

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Thank you!
I honestly couldn't think of anything that I wrote that would be considered "bullying", and unfortunately I have the personality that doesn't like to "accused" of something and takes it personal!!!!

Hope it was an accident!

If I "bullied" someone, I do apologize and to whoever thought that, it would never be intentional.

Again, I hope it was just an accidental hit of the wrong key!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@cmghas3. I've had 7 posts clicked as negative. I'm assuming all of them were errors.

:)

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Last edited:
@King ... My husband downloaded the new version today and now he can't get it to open. It gives a message that it won't connect to the forum and to please check with the administrator. He is on an android version 4.1.2. Any ideas? Thanks!

@King ... My husband downloaded the new version today and now he can't get it to open. It gives a message that it won't connect to the forum and to please check with the administrator. He is on an android version 4.1.2. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hrmm... not sure. I have an android phone around here somewhere I will test with. Remind me tomorrow (catching up on crazy amounts of work because I was gone last week).

On the app, not yet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

But if I go to the web, I can? Excellent project, then. Thanks.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

But if I go to the web, I can? Excellent project, then. Thanks.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
On the app!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I have to totally admit that I am "tech stupid"! I was just getting the hang of my "Blackberry" when the fam decided that mom would love the iPhone, I must add that at the same time I actually purchased something for myself, a computer...well let's just say this....a person that is computer illiterate like myself has no business with a PC running windows 8 & an iPhone! So will someone please tell me if this is a shimmy????and how do I get the stalker thing off my profile!!! I'll shimmy u forever if u help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@King I didn't mind the bullying label (actually kind of funny) but I also lost my national champion status so I'm having to look at ads. I don't mind paying, really.

@King I didn't mind the bullying label (actually kind of funny) but I also lost my national champion status so I'm having to look at ads. I don't mind paying, really.

I believe it is fixed. I refunded your money from last time (I think a month ago) and turned it off until I got it fixed. It 'should' be fixed. Let me know if it is not.

Back