OT New Car

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a Nissan Rogue which is out of your price range but nissan vehicles are great. Never had any major issues, and I've always gotten great service from them and love every car I've had from them. I've had a sentra, an altima, and now a rogue.

My grandma and I rented a maxima when we were traveling. Very nice car with GREAT gas mileage. My grandma bought a Rogue and I really liked it too. So I'd second @AliciaM.
My car is recalled right now and since GM doesnt have the parts available, theyre giving me a free rental. First I had a Toyota Yaris. Cute, but there was a few things I didnt like. Not good gas mileage, no arm rests (which might seem stupid but it gets uncomfortable), and the auxiliary port and charging port was all the way on the far passenger side. Very annoying when you had to plug it in. Now I've got a Chevy Cruze and im absolutely in love with it. Ive only had it for 2 days so im not sure about the gas mileage yet. But im looking to trade in mine when I get it fixed. I really want the Chevy Spark, but my mom says its too small. So I was looking at the Sonic when I rented this Cruze. And now I have no idea which I want. My mom wants to go ahead and pay it off for me, but I want to make payments on it and feel like its mine and ive worked hard and earned it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hyundai. I have an elantra and i absolutely love it. Accents are even a little cheaper. I get awesome gas mileage and the warranty is awesome. Kia is made by the same company though and have very similar specs and the same warranty. And there are a couple cars of each make under 20k

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I had two focuses and both transmissions went out. My step sister has an '03 and it's caused her some problems, but it also has 230,000 miles on it.
I have a '03 taurus now and my dad has put more money into repairs than we paid for it... Two new batteries, water pump, ball joints, 5 new tires (have you ever had 2 flat tires in one day? It is not fun. Especially when you've used all of your AAA's for the year), the door panel fabric is coming off on the inside, my air conditioning knob broke off, when it rains my windshield leaks and the passenger side of my floorboard floods (apparently that's a ford problem?), and I get terrible gas mileage.
I really don't recommend fords from my experiences....

My mom drove a Kia Sedona for about 4 years and it had almost 200,000 miles on it when she traded it in. We never had any major problems with it and it drove really smooth.
She drives a 2010 Mercedes m-class right now and my only complaint is she refuses to let me drive it. It's so perfect! Except sometimes the radio randomly turns off and resets itself, but after leaving it at the dealership for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a problem we just decided that was okay.

My dad drives a PT cruiser and he loves it. He gets pretty good gas mileage and he has almost 300,000 miles on it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Update on my car that hates me- about a month ago we had to get the entire front end replaced:banghead: I really doubt this thing is going to get me to and from college 3 hours away...

Back