All-Star New Categories For Next Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 20, 2015
Correct me for anything wrong I say. The restricted 5 is going away and they will just be level 5. Level 5 will turn into level 6 and level 6 into level 7. Will the level 5 (next season) still go to worlds or will it be level 6/7 only? Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My CP is in the extra small all girl division, at least 95% of the teams have at least 12 or more girls. So, I don’t think it will have that big of an impact on them.

My CP is in the extra small all girl division, at least 95% of the teams have at least 12 or more girls. So, I don’t think it will have that big of an impact on them.
when i watched the division last year a good amount of teams only had 3 groups in the air, unless they stretched it thin and had the 4th stunt with only the two bases, granted the means only adding one two more people. But i guess im just not a fan.
i wasnt a fan when after only one year they opened it to everyone, and now i feel like they are changing the rules to accommodate the bigger gyms coming in. But thats just my opinion.

Yes. Not sure if this link will work but just saw it on CheerUpdates. Changing stunt quantities and scoring for all Worlds divisions...

I like this. Puts an end to a lot of the "bare minimum number of stunt groups and at least a stunt group worth of people NOT stunting/standing around" that I have noticed this year.

I get it from a coaching perspective (rather 4 solid than 4 and a 5th questionable) but I like that this rewards groups that push for the max and do well.

My only problem (coming from a small gym) is that there are gyms that do not have enough solid level 5 kids to put up 4 stunts. I would rather see a gym put up three stunts with their 8 good athletes than have to pull four more kids up from level 4 who do not have the skills-or lose those 8 good athletes to another gym because they cannot field a competitive world’s team.

Back