All-Star New Curl Wand? Anyone Tried It?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG, she's annoying :deadhorse: I couldn't even listen to the whole review.
I wonder if the curls hold. I can get CP's hair to curl great, they just fall out in 15 minutes if I don't use curlformers.
She reminded me of a cross between Toni Collette in the United States of Tara and Ani Di Franco. I had to turn it off as well. I'd like to slip her some Xanax or some ZZZZquil.

It WORKS but not for super long hair- and doesnt make perfect cheer curls. It scared me when i held it up to my daughters head and it sucked her shoulder length hair in- but out popped nice curls- i do think its better for school and going out than cheer. I love the curl formers (aka doodle bops) but she hates sleeping in them- so ill be breaking out the curling iron again this season.

This is what I'm afraid of. Curls that aren't curlformer/curling iron tight.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

My cheer parent prayer..... Plllleeeeasse, high straight pony, no humps or bumps, no braids, no jewels, no glitter, no whining, no crying, and 2-3 extra hours to sleep. Amen.
Well, we got high straight pony tail this year (which I am so excited about because my daughter's hair is pin straight!) but with a high poof, but still extra time to sleep for us...yeah!!!!!!!!

My cheer parent prayer..... Plllleeeeasse, high straight pony, no humps or bumps, no braids, no jewels, no glitter, no whining, no crying, and 2-3 extra hours to sleep. Amen.
We did all of the above before we finally switched to a simple plain high pony and there is now whining that we can't curl/braid/poof etc! You just can't win!

My mom and I are going to be trying this thing from Ulta (can't remember what it's called) where you put a section of hair in and it vacuums it into a thing and curls it. I'll have to see how it works. I'm testing it out on my hair for Homecoming on Saturday :)

My mom and I are going to be trying this thing from Ulta (can't remember what it's called) where you put a section of hair in and it vacuums it into a thing and curls it. I'll have to see how it works. I'm testing it out on my hair for Homecoming on Saturday :)
So basically what the OP posted?

Back