High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I started the original thread and this makes me sad cuz high school cheer was three plus years ago for me :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ah, cheerleading:

The only addiction from which one can never break free. :D (The sad face was too sad.)

At least you had the experience! :)

Last edited:
My college team is *hopefully* getting new uniforms this season. There is no "New Uniforms" thread on the college section so I will make sure to post a picture to this one :)

Here's one of our new uniforms. This one we bought and get to keep. We are also fundraising for another new uniform. We're kind of in a crisis b/c due to the crazy year we had last year (coach left mid football season, basketball season was rough) nobody kept track of who had uniforms, so we're missing a ton of uniforms and don't have enough for either squad... and no way of knowing who has them. So this and the other one we're getting will probably be our only uniforms.

eta sorry about the size! (staff were very hands on spotters this year - we're the most solid stunt group but he kept trying to help :D )

Last edited:
Here's one of our new uniforms. This one we bought and get to keep. We are also fundraising for another new uniform. We're kind of in a crisis b/c due to the crazy year we had last year (coach left mid football season, basketball season was rough) nobody kept track of who had uniforms, so we're missing a ton of uniforms and don't have enough for either squad... and no way of knowing who has them. So this and the other one we're getting will probably be our only uniforms.
McFPbaanxVkPDy6T3B8OxF5EdwW2ES43Dgls4aLkHHlZyzCxHW1CNiqp3ys3e1Lx

eta sorry about the size!
I think the link is broken.

Hahaha this made me laugh :) I know it's annoying but technically no matter how solid the stunt is, we are supposed to have one hand on the stunt.

Why??

The Fierce Board: where 16 out of 20 voice overs are allowed...

Safety purposes, showing campers how to be more of a hands on/attentive spotter.

But if you're an "extra" how is that teaching them what to do? Aren't you just teaching them to rely on someone else to hold up their stunt?

But if you're an "extra" how is that teaching them what to do? Aren't you just teaching them to rely on someone else to hold up their stunt?

That's a great question. But by being "hands on" we aren't necessarily supposed to be helping support the stunt (unless needed to help learn, if that make sense), it's more they want us to have a hand on it incase if it was to come down that we could effectively help catch. At least that's my take on it.

Back