High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've ordered from GTM many times over the last 10 years or so, but this year it was AWFUL!! I was filling in orders two different times so I didn't have an option of switching companies. They shipped our order to CA (we are in IL) and for three weeks we were told we would get it any day they just couldn't give me a tracking number. Luckily, the CA customer called and said she had received the order. If she hadn't, I still don't think I'd have the order! We did end up getting a percentage refunded but keeping up with the two orders was like a full time job. I don't have time or energy for that!
They must have gotten bought or be under new management, ridiculous! We have also had some quality issues with our brand new uniforms from Varsity but customer service is so great and our rep quickly takes cares of any issues. GTM is def Not worth the headache !!

I've ordered from GTM many times over the last 10 years or so, but this year it was AWFUL!! I was filling in orders two different times so I didn't have an option of switching companies. They shipped our order to CA (we are in IL) and for three weeks we were told we would get it any day they just couldn't give me a tracking number. Luckily, the CA customer called and said she had received the order. If she hadn't, I still don't think I'd have the order! We did end up getting a percentage refunded but keeping up with the two orders was like a full time job. I don't have time or energy for that!
I did some research... check this out: GTM Sportswear Reviews | Glassdoor

The employees hate working there.

Met a GTM uniform designer who was at UCA NHSCC
She was incognito and I had no clue what she did.. We were eating at near the varsity arena south and she told me and was doing
Research.. :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wary of them they seem to have awesome practice shirts, but... I don't know. Funny how all of the interns loved it lol.
All that we have in our house is a set of warm-ups. They were only worn for one year and are in perfect condition. I have seen practice/camp wear that a friend has and it didn't hold up as well, but it probably was laundered more frequently.

Back