High School New High School Uniforms 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the cleanliness. What is the brand? The logo looks super thick to be an updated Varsity one.. but it's not an up close photo!
I feel like it's Varsity because Somerset looks a big Varsity customer,but the great thing is that these pieces can be purchased from any custom cheer vendor!

ETA: I think they've had it for a while, I looked through some of the other photos and the logo looks like the old Varsity logo.

Last edited:
Are they wearing a black crew neck liner underneath? What's the point of that? It doesn't match, and seems unnecessary. (Or are my eyes playing tricks?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The gold striping on the shell and skirt are clean, but the uniform needs just a bit more detail to for it to stand out and I think it got that on the sleeves of the body liner. I think the two types of trim complement one another.

ETA: misread your question. The liner is purple. But I wish that they had worn purple spankies.

The gold striping on the shell and skirt are clean, but the uniform needs just a bit more detail to for it to stand out and I think it got that on the sleeves of the body liner. I think the two types of trim complement one another.

ETA: misread your question. The liner is purple. But I wish that they had worn purple spankies.
Oh, I didn't realize that the sleeves were part of the liner. I thought it was a long-sleeved V neck top and then they also had a liner on under that. So the V neck top is sleeveless?

Oh, I didn't realize that the sleeves were part of the liner. I thought it was a long-sleeved V neck top and then they also had a liner on under that. So the V neck top is sleeveless?

I'm sweating just picturing that.

The turtleneck part does look a different color! I thought it was black at first. Some of the other pictures show the color different.

New for the team I coach! Debuting Fall 2015... **edited to have the correct spelling - thanks all!

wcinhs.jpg

Last edited:
I could not cheer there. Talk about a mouthful! How do you pronounce that name and what is a cheiftain? Love the uniform though!
It sounds kind of how it's spelled. Like, "mas-co (long o sound)-nom (like nominated)-et." Masconomet. Although they were always just "masco" when I was in hs, not sure if they still do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back