New Installed Search Engine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
I installed a new search engine. Please try out search and see if it works better for you all in finding things from old posts.

I just typed in "mainlining pixie sticks" and got the links to many relevant threads, so I would say definitely yes.
But nothing for "slow your roll" :(

On a serious note I tried to search stretching and nothing popped up. I'm using the app if that matters.

ETA: huh, just tried it again and it pulled up a ton of options. Disregard my previous info.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

On a serious note I tried to search stretching and nothing popped up. I'm using the app if that matters.

ETA: huh, just tried it again and it pulled up a ton of options. Disregard my previous info.

I just searched stretching and got 4 results. I don't know how accurate that is yet. This new search engine should be pretty thorough. The app has some bug fixes I am waiting on.

I searched "slow your roll, sparkle" and got lots. Doesn't really look like it's anything different than what I would've gotten a week ago, though.

I searched "slow your roll, sparkle" and got lots. Doesn't really look like it's anything different than what I would've gotten a week ago, though.

youd be surprised. i think the results now are what you would expect, therefor dont seem different. a week ago the results kinda sucked.

Woo! My normal approach is to go to google and type site:fierceboard.com search term here

Back